Learning extends beyond the conclusion of the meeting and multiple resources can contribute to helping implement changes in practice. In addition to useful information that will help you prepare for the meeting, you may use these resources to strategically enhance and extend your learning.
- Catch up on what's going during the meeting with the Digital Daily News delivered by email to attendees each morning.
- Prepare to travel on-site with the Attendee Preparation page or, if you are a presenter, the Speaker Preparation page. Use the online conference planner to build your own itinerary, view abstracts, and more.
- Session Content References provide you with with gap and need statements, learning objectives, references, and potential challenges/barriers to change, straight from the meeting faculty.
- Ancillary Events include Industry Satellite Symposia and/or Industry-Expert Theaters to help you learn more about the latest therapies and technologies.
- The Virtual Meeting is a resource that allows you to view presentations long after the meeting is over.
| Contact Us
251 18th Street South, 8th Floor, Arlington, VA 22202 | Phone: 703.502.1550 | Fax: 703.502.7852